1. To raise awareness of Kabuki Syndrome by distributing information to local hospitals and gaining a higher internet and press presence.
2. To provide information, advice and resources about Kabuki Syndrome and establish a network of regional coordinators, who will provide support and help for newly diagnosed families in that region.
3. To fundraise, with both regional and national events, to support the charity's aims.
4. To organise and publicise family events, fundays, which will provide families affected with Kabuki with a chance to meet other families and share experiences, as well as a chance to have an enjoyable break.
5. To provide a system of grants for the purchase of equipment which families effected by Kabuki Syndrome may need but are unable to access from other sources.